YOUR DREAM KIT!
And Have Fun!
We get it. Drummer’s love to expand and customize their drums.
Luckily, with V-Drums, building the kit of your dreams is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Choose Your Trigger Type
2. Connect To Your Module
3. Pick Your Sound
ADD MORE CYMBALS
As you’ll discover, Roland V-Drums cymbals come in all shapes and sizes.
Ranging in physical size from 8″ to 18 inches, adding a cymbal pad is simple and unlike acoustic cymbals, you can assign any sound you like and tune them up or down. From a tiny crotale to a massive gong and you can stack sounds too. These are not one trick ponies!
Roland Cymbal Triggers. Click to see product page.
"It is alive!"
Affectionately named “Frankenstein”, this monster kit built from off the shelf V-Drums components, is designed to inspire and encourage you to dream big and create your ultimate kit!
See the build breakdown here
- 2x TD-50X Modules connected together for twice as many triggers and audio outs
- 1x CY-18-DR Ride connected as a big crash
- 2x PM-100 Amplifiers connected in Stereo
- KT-10 for additional kick sounds
- 20″ and 22″ Kick drums
- BT-1 Bar Triggers save space
- Second PD-140-DS digital snare for piccolo or contrasting snare sounds
- DW Hardware
Shane "Russ" Russell | Twelve Foot Ninja
Not too much Bing, Bong!
As a modern musician, continually experimenting, adapting and forging an identity for yourself is the name of the game!
- VAD-706 Gloss Natural
- 2x PDA120-GN 12″ Tom
- 2x PDA140F-GN 14″ Floor Tom
- 2x CY-12C-T
- RC-505MK2 Looper